Political lobbying and public affairs
Image Line is an independent agency working with clients in the maritime, ports, logistics and materials handling sectors. We offer a full Public Affairs and Lobbying service including strategy, consultancy and campaigns implementation.
Locally, nationally and internationally, our goal is to be a trusted advisers to our clients, helping them contribute to better policy outcomes.
Getting your voice heard means getting creative. Strategies need to be innovative and bespoke. After all, no two campaigns are the same.
Alongside our core activities our MD Sue Terpilowski OBE is the London Policy Chairman for the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses) and leads for them on a number of key issues including the recent business rate increases being faced by London businesses, Commercial property (PDR and its impact, affordable space in London), Mayor of London’s ULEZ and other freight issues and Brexit.
We are currently working on campaigns:
- UK Ports connectivity by rail
- UK Ports and Brexit opportunities
- Quarterly Political roundtables
Current UK Government Consultations:
If you need help with your response please contact us +(0)207 689 9009 firstname.lastname@example.org
NATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE ASSESSMENT CALL FOR EVIDENCE by the National Infrastructure Commission?
Questions to be answered cover
- Cost cutting issues
- Transport we have highlighted some key questions below
- 13 How will travel patterns change between now and 2050? What will be the impact of the adoption of new technologies? This covers both personal and commercial travel, including freight.
- 14 What are the highest value transport investments to allow people and freight to get into, out of and around major urban areas?
- 15 What are the highest value transport investments that can be used to connect people and places, as well as transport goods, outside of the single urban area? Including in-between rural areas, as well as between urban areas and international travel.
The deadline for submission – Friday 10 February 2017
Consultation on implementation of the Merchant Shipping (Bridge Visibility Regulations) (Small Passenger Ships) 2017 Open from to