Dedicated to helping maritime and shipping companies
achieve the best PR possible
World class traditional PR and content PR for
the maritime and shipping sector
The agency people turn to
We understand how to achieve the right PR and media relations for maritime and shipping sectors, through our unrivaled industry knowledge with over 30 years of experience.
Our maritime, shipping and ports technical and commercial knowledge is unsurpassed. We understand the market dynamics that impact these sectors and the high-end engineering, technologies
We also understand how to help shipping lines reach their customers the cargo owners. We don’t just write a press release, each campaign is tailored for the relevant vertical market. Our contacts and knowledge of how to make shipping interesting for the retail, food and drink, manufacturing, aviation, automotive, chemical and hazardous and FMCG sectors
But we are more than just a PR agency, we write compelling content that is relevant, engaging and informative. Why is this important? Because 9 out of 10 business buyers say when they are ready to buy, they will find their seller! 41% said they read research papers, white papers, thought leadership articles and postings to help them make their selection of who to engage with.
But we are more than just a PR agency; we write compelling content that is relevant, engaging and informative. Why is this important? Because 9 out of 10 business buyers say when they are ready to buy, they will find their seller! 41% said they read research papers, white papers, thought leadership articles and postings to help them make their selection of who to engage with.
- White papers
- Thought leadership – articles, blogs
- Guest posting on key blogs
Crisis management and communications training
- Audit and advice on your current Crisis plans
- Manage the risk and maintain control over the situation
- Mobilize and work with your crisis team to formulate media response procedures, protocols, action plans
- Focus on your message – not the media’s interpretation
- Orchestrate communications directly with your staff
- Monitor media coverage and direction
- Keep key audiences informed of developments
- Support your spokespeople with advice and current status reports
- Provide distribution service for news updates
- Control access to sites and individual
If you are in a crisis situation now and need help contact us on +44 (0)207 689 9009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crisis media training
Our course deals firstly with theoretical crisis management, then with practical media handling skills within a crisis situation.
We give you a set of techniques that can be used in any crisis or severe issue. Using role-play and video playback, we ask you to take part in a series of media interviews, tailored to meet the needs of your
We will research your issues and prepare you for almost every eventuality connected to your crisis issues as well as give you a structured strategy and a set of tools to conduct successful media relations during a crisis.