Organized by Slide2Open Communications, in association with Karatzas Marine Advisors & Co., the Slide2Open Shipping Finance 2019 aims at producing tangible results, while providing delegates with valuable financial and commercial insight into activities, offerings, best practices and trends.
The conference organizers, speakers, presenters and panelists all have considerable expertise and success stories to share.
The conference will take place in Athens, Greece and will include:
Slide2Open Shipping Finance 2019 Conference
Thursday 24 January 2019, 09.00 am – 17.30 pm Athens
- Conference Chair: Dr. Martin Stopford, President, Clarkson Research
- Chair of the Organizing Committee: Basil M. Karatzas, CEO, Karatzas Marine Advisors & Co.
- Moderator: Yuri Bender, Editor-in-Chief, Professional Wealth Management at Financial Times
Key topics of the Conference
- Present Shipping Market conditions – what to expect?
- Modern Shipping Finance
- Strategic sources of capital
- Disruptive technologies
- World trade
Thursday 24 / Friday 25 / Saturday 26 January 2019
- Pre-arranged private meeting schedule
- Participation upon request prior to the conference, subject to availability and approval
Organized in association with the sponsoring companies