World class traditional PR and content PR for the maritime security sector
Knowledge – Proactive – Effective – Impactful
The agency people turn to
In today’s “new normal” high commodity movement, legal regulations and the threats on the seaborne activities essentially reflect the need for providing security in the maritime environment.
The market for maritime security systems and services is anticipated to grow at an estimated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.22% through 2015 to 2022, as estimated by the analyst at BIS Research. The APAC is expected to be dominating growth area in 2022 followed by North America and Europe. This means that companies in the sector have an opportunity to benefit from this growth and gain new clients and business.
We understand PR and media relations for maritime and shipping sectors, through our unrivalled industry knowledge. Image Line makes sure maritime and shipping companies and suppliers to these sectors are seen and heard by their most important people they wish to influence – their purchasing public.
Our maritime, shipping and ports technical and commercial knowledge is unsurpassed. We understand the market dynamics that impact these sectors and the high-end engineering, technologies and concepts that drive the sectors forward.
We don’t just write a press release; each campaign is tailored for the relevant vertical market.
But we are more than just a PR agency; we write compelling content that is relevant, engaging and informative. Why is this important? Because 9 out of 10 business buyers say when they are ready to buy, they will find their seller! 41% said they read research papers, white papers, thought leadership articles and postings to help them make their selection of who to engage with.
- White papers
- Thought leadership – articles, blogs and LinkedIn posts
- Guest posting on key blogs
Crisis management and communications training
- Audit and advice on your current Crisis plans
- Manage the risk and maintain control over the situation
- Mobilize and work with your crisis team to formulate media response procedures, protocols, action plans and briefing documents
- Focus on your message – not the media’s interpretation
- Orchestrate communications directly with your staff
- Monitor media coverage and direction
- Keep key audiences informed of developments
- Support your spokespeople with advice and current status reports
- Provide distribution service for news updates
- Control access to sites and individual
If you are in a crisis situation now and need help contact us on +44 (0)207 689 9009 or email email@example.com
Crisis media training
Our course deals firstly with theoretical crisis management, then with practical media handling skills within a crisis situation.
We give you a set of techniques that can be used in any crisis or severe issue. Using role-play and video playback, we ask you to take part in a series of media interviews, tailored to meet the needs of your organisation in any crisis situation.
We will research your issues and prepare you for almost every eventuality connected to your crisis issues as well as give you a structured strategy and a set of tools to conduct successful media relations during a crisis.